Wednesday, March 7, 2012

What is Phishing Fliter, do I need this?

I just bought a new laptop, and whenever I open IE7, I get a message about setting up the phishing filter. do I need this? what is this?What is Phishing Fliter, do I need this?
Keep the phishing filter 'on' at all times. It protects you from fraudulent sites that try to steal personal details like credit card information.What is Phishing Fliter, do I need this?
Phishing is an online criminal practice, when a rogue website pretend to be somebody else (like legal financial institution, for instance). Microsoft keeps a database of the sites reported and that's what phishing filter is for.What is Phishing Fliter, do I need this?
A Phishing Filter Stop's You From Being Scammed On The Internet.It Is Recommended You Have It On At ALL TIMES.Some Anti-Virus Programs Like McAfee,Kaspersky,Ect Have Built In Phishing Filters.

No comments:

Post a Comment