Sunday, March 4, 2012

What do I do if I replied to a phishing scam email?

I replied to an email thinking it was a job opportunity. They asked for my name, address, make/model/year of my car. Now i'm completely freaking out. Is there any way they can use this information against me? Please help!What do I do if I replied to a phishing scam email?
If you haven't sent anything to them yet, then don't worry at all! Just delete the email and break off every communication with them.

If you did, instead, then this there could give you trouble..anyway, as already said, it'd be better if you break off every communication with them ; )



I hope this helps!What do I do if I replied to a phishing scam email?
If they are asking for it that means you haven't given them any information yet right?

As long as you haven't given them anything there is nothing to worry about, and even if you did, just stop all communication with them because nothing good can come out of it.What do I do if I replied to a phishing scam email?
they could file a report saying you crashed into someones car on the road

No comments:

Post a Comment