Wednesday, March 7, 2012

I Have blocked service@paypal.com, but I continue to receive this phishing scam email. How do I stop?

I contacted paypal, since it is a sevice I have NEVER used, and they advised me that this is a phishilng scam, and advised me to forward it to spoof@paypal.com, delete the message %26amp; block it. I did this yesterday, and this morning i have 3 more of them as new messages. I checked %26amp; they are definately blocked. Why am I still getting this if I have blocked the sender. I feel violated and am thingking of cancelling my yahoo account due to being harrassed by these scam artists. What is a stronger method I can use to deter this?I Have blocked service@paypal.com, but I continue to receive this phishing scam email. How do I stop?
becasue phising sites are not from paypal.com. blocking paypal.com will do nothing.



phishing sites url's are not actully paypal.com thye are like 1paypal.com.I Have blocked service@paypal.com, but I continue to receive this phishing scam email. How do I stop?
if you have yahoo mail have you tried marking the message as spam as well as blocking the sender?I Have blocked service@paypal.com, but I continue to receive this phishing scam email. How do I stop?
Please, be very careful with Paypal, they hijack customer's money for 180 days

so they can day-trade it and put the profit in their own pockets.

So they usually use "Money on hold" or "suspicious activities" as an excuse to use their customer's money.



Please check this out, and please notice that they advertise another product. Since I don't know this product and I don't know anyone who does you should distrust it too.



If you have a complaint, it doesn't hurt that you write it here:



http://www.paypalwarning.com



http://www.paypalsucks.com



This is a blog, former Paypal employee speaks:



http://paidpal.blogdrive.com/



Good luck and please let other's know about these obscure practices.





Hopefuly somebody in the congress will help the people who are being affected by this monopoly.
Your email server should have a "block address" section to block out unwanted emails. You can also go to the bottom of that ad and there should be an opt out link. Another is to change your security settings
  • watch weeds season 7
  • death certificates
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment