Sunday, March 4, 2012

What is phishing? Got a message on my space to change my?

password because they detected someone 'phishing' my account? They explained it as someone using my info?? What, trying to change my info? using my email as a login?? Sounds kinda scary that someone was trying to do that? Can't they find out who was trying to do that??What is phishing? Got a message on my space to change my?
Phishing is the act of trying to get account information by tricking someone into freely giving it away. It's usually done by sending an official looking email to a random email address, with a link to update account info, usually requiring signing in. However, these links are often fakes that lead to a a website set up by the phisher and made to look like the official site. When in doubt, you can manually type the website in question into your address bar (in this case, my space [dot] com), and sign in normally, and from there change your password.
Phishing attacks use both social engineering and technical subterfuge to steal consumers' personal identity data and financial account credentials..What is phishing? Got a message on my space to change my?
phishing is pronounced the same as fishing meaning they fishing for passwords bank details and so on.. there's no way to find out who was trying to do it, but just make sure whenever you long into myspace it has only myspace.com in the address bar and nothing after it.. to make sure no one gets your password make it a real hard one with numbers and letters i.e. ilovemydogmax12345 and you should never have a problem again :)
u gotta change ur pass cus tey kno ur emailWhat is phishing? Got a message on my space to change my?
They just steal your email for login. If you clicked something maybe? Like fake profile trackers and such. If you already signed in and you never clicked sign out or closed your internet explorer and they want you to sign in again, DON'T! It's someone trying to phish into your account.

No comments:

Post a Comment