Saturday, March 10, 2012

What is wrong with my Internet phishing filter? I got DSL lite and I might as well be on 56k?

BellSouth is calling its re-branded Internet service "FastAccess DSL Lite," and claims it offers download rates of 256 Kbps (kilobits per second) and upload speeds of 128 Kbps.



These are not blazing speeds compared to 'regular' DSL. It is not worth the money.



Your download speeds may be limited to the presence of spyaware on your computer. Download:(free)

Spybot Search and Destroy

Super Anti-Spyware

Run the scans and clean up your computer.What is wrong with my Internet phishing filter? I got DSL lite and I might as well be on 56k?
DSL is about 200-300k per second...depending on how close you are to the station. DSL light is slower so you might as well be doing dial up. It's probably not your filter that is the problem. Get Cable....it's waaaaay faster and really not that much more expensive.
  • grimaldis
  • deathly hallows part 2 trailer
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment