Saturday, March 10, 2012

I cant change the phishing settings on my norton?

BS!! my laptop got a virus and everytime i click fix it on my norton it wont fix it just keeps saying error and when i click details to turn the phishing filter on the settings dont change. my computer barely loads, and whenever i click on any program the computer stops responding. Any advice?? i dont know how to go about fixing the problem although i know what it is.I cant change the phishing settings on my norton?
boot into safe mode then run the virus scans also while in safe mode run anti spyware scans the get into safe mode when you first turn you computer on keep pressing the F8 key about once a second until you see the boot screen towards the to you see save mode use cursor keys to choose it then press enter
  • dragon age 2 mods
  • coming soon to dvd
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment